We have been following the unfolding situation regarding the worldwide response to COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus) and the implications for the Northern Beaches. We are monitoring the situation and regularly reviewing updates and advice from the Government bodies. We have decided to put the following measures in place to reduce the risk of the spread of the virus, as well as safeguarding the well-being of everyone and assisting our Community to get through these challenging times.
- You can now order by phone and pick up in our driveway.
- Free home delivery for our friends in self Isolation.
- We can advise and assist in a cost effective setup for Working from home.
- Reduction on our rates for remote support services.
Dee Why Computer Exchange has been operating locally since 1994. We provide a wide range of products and services at competitive prices with friendly and helpful advice.
All systems are tested and burnt-in prior to pickup and come pre-configured and installed with your choice of software and updates ready to plug in and go. We use quality components with an emphasis on reliability, compatibility, upgradability and ease of use.
All systems come backed with our 5-year hardware labour warranty as well as knowledgeable staff that can assist you with any questions you may have 6 days a week via Phone or Email. With our In-house workshop and dedicated technical staff, this makes us the quickest service centre with a same day service on most jobs.
With an overwhelming number of choices available along with the ever increasing demand for and complexity of computers in our society, it inspires confidence to rely on a local multi-award winning team for all your computer related needs.
It is through reputation, quality and service that Dee why Computers has continued its business in an ever competitive and progressive industry since 1994.
• Custom build servers and Gaming systems
• New and Refurbished laptop sales
• Service & Repair laptops and desktops.
• Components and accessories sales
• Broken screen replacement
• Speeding up your computer.
• Remove viruses and spyware.
• Network Configuration.
• Setup and configure Backups.
• Recover lost or deleted data.
Services we provide include :
- Callouts/Onsite – Whether it is for home, small business or large business, we can come to you.
- Repairs/Upgrades – We carry out Software/Hardware repairs on desktop and laptop computers and carry a large stock of replacement parts and upgraded parts.
- New Systems/Hardware – Our primary business is in sales and support of new computer systems. We cater for home PC’s, games machines and business Systems/Server setups.
- Used Systems/Hardware – Plenty of used computers to choose from. (Trade-ins are also welcomed)